Requested PBS & RPBS Items processed from July 2014 to June 2015
|General - Ordinary
||General - Safety Net
||Concessional - Ordinary
||Concessional - Free
|RPBS - Ordinary
||RPBS - Safety Net
- This table is best printed after downloading to a spreadsheet. If printing directly from a Browser then it is best printed in landscape mode.
- The figures reported relate to the value (benefit) or volume (services) of PBS and RPBS services that have been processed by Medicare Australia. They refer only to paid services processed from claims presented by approved pharmacies. They do not include any adjustments made against pharmacists' claims, any manually paid claims or any benefits paid as a result of retrospective entitlement or refund of patient contributions.
- State/Territory is determined according to the address of the pharmacy supplying the item.
- Month is determined by the date the service was processed by Medicare Australia, not the date of prescribing or the date of supply by the pharmacy.
- Monthly figures may vary due to the varying number of processing days in a month, which depends on the number of days in the month, public holidays, overtime worked etc.
- A financial year is 1 July to 30 June.
- Instructions on how to download the statistics into a spreadsheet are contained in Downloading Statistical Information.
The information and data contained in the reports and tables have been provided by Medicare Australia for general information purposes only. While Medicare Australia takes care in the compilation and provision of the information and data, it does not assume or accept any liability for the accuracy, quality, suitability and currency of the information or data, or for any reliance on the information or data. Medicare Australia recommends that users exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the use and interpretation of the information and data.
Last updated: 24 April 2017