Divisions of General Practice Statistics Reports
About Divisions of General Practice Statistics Reports
- These reports produce Medicare, PBS or PIP statistics for a specified geographical area.
- To obtain the statistics, choose from the drop-down menus in each field on the form. You can jump in the drop-down list by keying the first letter of the area. Then click the 'Create Report' button to submit your request.
- Your report may take up to two minutes to be created and displayed, depending on the workload of the server and the volume of traffic on the Internet.
About PIP and SIP Data Tables
- The reports only relate to the value (benefit) or volume (services) of services that have been processed by Medicare Australia.
- The figures do not include services provided by hospital doctors to public patients in public hospitals or MBS services that qualify for a benefit under the Department of Veterans' Affairs National Treatment Account.
- Tables for the February quarter 2011 are not available yet. When the tables are made available, links to the spreadsheets will be provided.
PIP Data tables
SIP Data tables
Printing and Downloading the Reports
- Pages are best printed in landscape mode.
- Instructions on how to download the statistics into a spreadsheet are contained in Downloading Statistical Information.
The information and data contained in the reports and tables have been provided by Medicare Australia for general information purposes only. While Medicare Australia takes care in the compilation and provision of the information and data, it does not assume or accept any liability for the accuracy, quality, suitability and currency of the information or data, or for any reliance on the information or data. Medicare Australia recommends that users exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the use and interpretation of the information and data.
Last updated: 30 August 2013